Keerthy Suresh calls this actor a cute “teddy bear”.
“Thana Serntha Kootam” is an upcoming Tamil Movie all set to release for Pongal, produced by Studio Green Gnavel raja & directed by Vignesh Shivan, starring Suriya, Keerthy, Ramya Krishnan, comedian Senthil in lead roles & Music by Anirudh.
Keerthy Suresh shares her experience of acting in the movie.
• Keerthy Says she is acting as a Tamil Brahmin Gal whose character evolves around suspense & humor, who doesn’t have a character name in the Movie.
• She is an ardent fan of Suriya who she calls a silent & reserved person who helps her much whenever she has any doubt while acting. She is happy that her dream has come true that she has already promised when she was very young that she would act with Sivakumar’s son one day. It is to interesting that Keerthy’s mother Menaka, Malayalam actress, had acted with Sivakumar in three movies.
• She adds that acting with comedian Senthil is a wonderful experience & she calls him as a humble person and a “Cute Teddy Bear “
• Acting with Ramya Krishnan, a friend of my mom’s, at the time of Bahubali’s release was a big honor.
• Director Vignesh shares his dialogues only at the shooting spot & it’s fun to develop those on spot & act.
• Sodakku, Peela Peela, & Nana Thana, the musical tracks by Anirudh, have already released & she is happy to see that those are well received.
Stay Tuned to Times Of Cinema to know more updates on Tamil Cinema.
Keerthy Suresh calls this actor as cute teddy bear – Text Interview